The following Cookies Policy sets out the rules for saving and accessing data on Users’ Devices using the Website for the purpose of providing electronic services by the Website Administrator.
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
- Website – website operating at https://krdo.pl/
- External website – website of the Administrator’s partners, service providers or recipients cooperating with the Administrator
- Administrator – Aleksandra Ambroży-Lejczak Agroland, running business at: Ks. Franciszka Sudoła Street 28, 56-400 Oleśnica, with assigned Tax Identification Number (NIP): 9111823413, with assigned REGON number: 932884322, providing services electronically through the Service and storing and accessing information in User’s devices
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically through the Service.
- Device – an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device
§ 2 TYPES OF COOKIES
- Internal Cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website’s ICT system
- External cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the ICT systems of external websites
- Session cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or Third-Party Services during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, the files are deleted from the User’s Device.
- Permanent cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or Third-Party Services until they are manually deleted. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the configuration of the User’s Device is set to the Cookie deletion mode after the end of the Device session.
§ 3 SECURITY
- Storage and Reading Mechanisms – Cookies storage and reading mechanisms do not allow any personal data or any confidential information to be retrieved from the User Device. The transfer of viruses, Trojan horses and other worms to the User Device is practically impossible.
- Internal cookies – the internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device
§ 4 PURPOSES FOR WHICH COOKIES ARE USED
- Marketing and advertising – the Administrator and Third-Party Services use Cookie files for marketing purposes and serving ads to users.
- Statistical data – Administrator and Third-Party Services use cookie files to collect and process statistical data such as e.g. visit statistics, User Device statistics or user behavior statistics. This data is collected in order to analyze and improve the Website.
§ 5 THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Administrator współpracuje z następującymi serwisami zewnętrznymi, które mogą zamieszczać pliki Cookie na The Administrator cooperates with the following Third-Party services that may place cookies on the User’s Device:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Google AdWords
§ 6 THE POSSIBILITIES OF DETERMINING THE CONDITIONS OF STORING AND ACCESSING ON USER’S DEVICES BY THE SERVICE AND EXTERNAL SERVICES
- The user may, at any time, independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing the data of saved cookies.
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available at: how to disable cookies.
- The User may, at any time, delete any cookies already stored by using the tools of the User’s Device through which the User accesses the services of the Website.
§ 7 DISCLAIMER
- The administrator uses all possible measures to ensure the security of data placed in cookie files. However, it should be noted that ensuring the security of this data depends on both parties, including the User’s activity and the security of the device they use.
- The Administrator shall not be held liable for any interception of the data contained in cookies, impersonation of a User session or their deletion as a result of conscious or unconscious activity of the User, viruses, Trojan horses and other spyware that may infect the User’s device.
- Users, in order to protect themselves from the risks indicated in the previous section, should follow cybersecurity principles.
§ 8 ERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- Restricting the storage and access to cookies on the User’s Device may result in malfunction of some functions of the Website.
- The Administrator shall not be held liable for malfunctions of the Website in case the User restricts in any way the ability to save and read Cookie files.